We are delighted to be one of relatively few B&Bs to hold the AA Breakfast Award Breakfast Award which the AA says “indicates a very special breakfast...with emphasis on freshly prepared, local ingredients”.
From juicy, ripe fresh fruits to delicious local cheeses, from gorgeous yogurt, compotes, Bircher muesli, chocolate Granola, breads, oatcakes, jams and marmalades (all home-made) to our Full Scottish breakfast, from Creamy Scrambled Eggs and Hot-smoked Glenfeshie Salmon to a delicious, ever-changing "Daily Special", or an egg from our free range hens, perfectly cooked - you will be spoiled for choice!
Here is a sample of our breakfast menu.
- Tropical fruit juice
- Selection of cereals & homemade Granola and Muesli
- Fruit platter
- Compote, yoghurt & Bircher muesli – all homemade
- Scottish Cheeses & homemade Oatcakes
- Traditional Porridge with heather honey, cream & malt whisky
- Full Scottish Breakfast – your selection from:
- Eggs from our hens – fried, scrambled, poached, boiled
- Homemade Potato scone, Mushrooms, Tomato
- Cairngorm Butcher’s Sausage, Lorne sausage, Bacon
- Black pudding . . ..and Haggis
- Creamy Scrambled Eggs from our own hens, served with Caithness Hot-Smoked Trout on a homemade Soda Scone
Home made Scottish Kipper fishcakes served with a perfectly poached egg and home made creme fraiche with horseradish
Coffee, Tea or Herbal Tea
A selection of home-baked bread, toast & home-made preserves
"The best breakfast in the world. Muchas Gracias!!"