We love serving breakfasts which are very special, with freshly prepared ingredients most of which are home grown, home made or locally sourced.
From juicy, ripe fresh fruits to delicious local cheeses, from gorgeous yogurt, compotes, Bircher muesli, chocolate Granola, breads, oatcakes, jams and marmalades (all home-made) to our Full Scottish breakfast, from Creamy Scrambled Eggs and Hot-smoked Glenfeshie Salmon to a delicious, ever-changing "Daily Special", or an egg from our free range hens - perfectly cooked as you like it - you will be spoiled for choice. Even our coffee from "Cairngorm Leaf and Bean" is roasted and ground locally!
Here is a sample of our breakfast menu.
- Tropical fruit juice
- Selection of cereals
- Homemade Granola & Muesli
- Fruit platter
- Compotes, yoghurt & Bircher muesli – all homemade
- Scottish Cheeses & homemade Oatcakes
- Traditional Porridge with heather honey, cream & malt whisky
- Full Scottish Breakfast – your selection from:
- Eggs from our hens – fried, scrambled, poached, boiled
- Homemade Potato Scone, Mushrooms, Tomato
- Cairngorm Butcher’s Sausage, Lorne Sausage, Bacon
- Black Pudding . . ..and Haggis
- Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Glenfeshie hot-smoked salmon on a homemade toasted muffin
Home made Scottish Kipper and Horseradish Fishcakes served with a poached egg.
Tea, Herbal Tea, Locally-ground Coffee
A selection of home-baked bread, toast & home-made preserves
"The best breakfast in the world. Muchas Gracias!!"